Vegan Protein Pumpkin Pie
- 550g Pumpkin peeled and cubed
- 120ml Sweetened Condensed Milk (vegan)
- 1/3 cup Nua Naturals Pea Protein
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Grated Ginger
- Pinch of salt
- 200g Almond flour
- 1/2 cup NUA Naturals Protein porridge – berry
- 2-3 tbsp Cold water
- 3 tbsp Agave syrup
- pinch of Salt
- 3 tbsp Vegan butter
- Preheat the oven 175 C fan.
- Place the saucepan on medium heat and cook the pumpkin with spices, salt and condensed milk until soft.
- Turn off the heat and add the protein powder. Let it slightly cool and then blitz it in the food processor until smooth.
- Make the crust by adding all the ingredients in a large bowl and combine well until it forms wet sand consistency.
- Press the mixture into the pie pan and pour the pumpkin mixture in the crust.
- Bake for 18-20min or until the crust is golden
A delicious healthy Vegan protein pumpkin pie with added protein to keep you fuller for longer