Sweet Potato & Kale Salad
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 150 Kale (chopped & de-stemmed)
- 1 Avocado
- 3 tbsp. Lime juice
- Salt/Pepper to season
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Red onion
- 15g NUA Naturals Hemp Seeds
- 15g NUA Naturals Goji Berries
- 15g NUA Naturals Chia Seeds
- Handful of Walnuts (chopped)
- Peel and chop the Sweet Potatoes in a 180C oven until soft (20 mins)
- Chop the Kale and remove the stems
- In a bowl place the kale, chopped avocado, Lime juice and salt/pepper
- Mix around
- Chop the cucumber, peppers, and onion.
- Mix with the salad and add in the goji berries.
- Mix with the roasted sweet potato, top with chia seeds, hemp seeds and walnuts.
- Enjoy this delicious Sweet Potato and Kale Salad!
Products used in this recipe
Chia Seeds (200g)€7.95 Add to cart
Hemp Seeds Hulled€7.45 Read more