- Melt 1/2 cup of Cacao Butter. You can grate it first if you prefer as it will melt quicker.
- Place the Cacao Butter & Coconut Oil in a bowl and melt over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Cacao Powder to your bowl of melted ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour the Honey/Maple Syrup into your mixture and stir. (Optional)
- Pour the melted chocolate into a tray/ice cube tray. Add toppings if you like (Goji Berries & Nuts work well!)
- Place the chocolate in the freezer for 30 minutes.