Protein Yogurt Bowl
- 150ml of plant-based yoghurt (I used soy)
- 10g of NUA Naturals protein powder
- 1 tsp. (local) honey
- 1 tbsp. NUA chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds
- Fruit you like
- Small handful of nuts (8-10 pieces)
- 2 tbsp. of oats
- Option to add in more toppings like Goji berries, Mulberries and Cacao Nibs.
Mix the yoghurt and protein powder in the blender until nice and smooth. Then add the honey and mix for an additional 10 seconds. Put it in a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and enjoy!
Each serving contains approximately 23 grams of plant based protein.
Thank you to Keeva Loughlin for this delicious Protein Yogurt Bowl recipe, also check out Keeva’s blog on 10 great sources of Vegan Plant-based Protein