Peanut and Coconut Protein Balls
Makes 25 Small Protein balls.
- 240g of peanut butter.
- 85g of (local) honey
- 45g of rolled oats
- 135g of desiccated coconut
- 84g of NUA Naturals protein powder (suggestion: 42g pea protein and 42g of rice protein)
- Place the peanut butter and the honey in a large bowl and mix together.
- Add the oats, 45 grams desiccated coconut and the protein powder (only add half of the protein powder to begin with).
- Combine together and roll into balls when the mixture has come together. If too wet add extra protein powder.
- Roll the balls into the left over desiccated coconut for a coconut coating.
- Place the balls in the fridge to firm up a little.
- Protein balls can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge or the freezer. Enjoy!