No Bake Chocolate Bar Crunch
- Mix the dates, water, cacao powder, coconut and oats in a blender and blitz together.
- Then add in the Bee pollen and Cacao nibs and gently pulse together.
- Place in a lined bowl and place in the fridge to set.
- While the filling is cooling in the fridge you can make the chocolate topping
- Melt all the ingredients over a bowl of hot water until smooth
- Pour over the filling.
- Optional sprinkle cocao nibs on the top.
- Leave in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Slice into 10 bars and enjoy!
- Healthy raw no bake chocolate bars, an ideal healthy snack for kids and adults alike.
Thank you Arita Loughlin for this healthy chocolate treat.
You can view the recipe video here https://www.instagram.com/p/COKrKHphY3M/