No-Bake Cacao Energy Balls
- Add all the ingredients (except the Dark Chocolate & Desiccated Coconut) into a bowl and stir until well combined. Refrigerate & cover for at least 30 minutes
- Use a spoon to scoop out a tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball with your hands
- Repeat this with the remaining mixture
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl and roll the balls until covered
- Roll the balls in the desiccated coconut and freeze for about 30 minutes
- Store in the fridge for about a week & enjoy these great Cacao no-bake energy balls.