Maca Ice Cream
- 200ml fresh cream
- 100ml condensed milk
- 1/4 cup NUA Naturals Organic Coconut Palm Sugar (helps to caramelise)
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/4 cup NUA Naturals Organic Maca Powder
- Place the saucepan on a low heat and combine 50ml condensed milk, palm sugar and caster sugar until the sugar melts and starts to caramelise, then add the Maca powder and add few tbsp of fresh cream if the caramel gets too thick.
- Stir it well and take it off the heat. Let it cool fully.
- With an electric mixer whip up the fresh cream until it starts to thicken, then add the rest of the condensed milk. Keep whipping until you get stiff peaks, then add in the Maca mix. You can keep some of the Maca mix to the side and add little dollops and swirl it through with the knife. (optional)
- Freeze it overnight or at least for 5hrs.
A delicious Maca Ice cream to enjoy!