Gluten Free Brown Bread
- 300ml Boiling water
- 160ml Nut Milk
- 90g Gluten free Oats
- 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (or Lemon Juice)
- 80ml NUA Naturals Coconut oil (melted)
- 95g Buckwheat flour
- 75g Teff flour
- 6 tbsp. NUA Naturals Coconut Palm Sugar
- 50g NUA Naturals Milled Chia Seeds
- 1½ tsp.Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees.
- Pour the boiling water over the oats and allow to soften for 10 minutes.
- Add in the milk, cider vinegar and coconut oil and set aside to curdle the milk a little.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and then pour the curdled mix over the top and mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until a knife inserted n the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool 10-15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Leave to cool before slicing.