- 1 large cucumber
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 4-5 crab sticks
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds hulled
- Black olives and lily peppers
- Grate the eggs, crab sticks and garlic into the bowl. Add the mayonnaise and pepper, mix it well.
- Thinly slice the cucumber and overly onto the chopping board. Pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Place the mixture on the cucumber and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle the Hemp Seeds Hulled on top of the mixture.
- Roll it up and secure it with the cocktail sticks.
- Slice and decorate with olive and lily peppers.
Cucumber Canapés are ideal as a party snack for lunch or as a starter.