- 100g Nua Naturals Vegan Protein Porridge – Chocolate
- 100g Porridge Oats
- 250g Nuts and Seeds
- 50g Coconut Oil
- 4tbsp maple syrup
- 150g Dates (Soaked in Water)
- 30g Nua Naturals Cacao Powder
- Pinch of Salt
Preheat the Oven to 150 C
- Mix the oats, nuts and seeds in a bowl.
- Add the dates, coconut oil, maple syrup, cacao powder and salt into the blender, blitz until smooth. Texture should be slightly runny, if not add a little of the date water.
- Pour the blended mix over the oat and nut mixture and combine well together.
- Place the mixture on a baking tray and place into the oven for 20-23 minutes. Toss the granola mixture every 5-7 minutes.
- Let it cool and enjoy.
Thanks to Arita Loughlin for this tasty Healthy Chocolate Granola Recipe!