Chocolate Fudge Pie
For the Crust:
- 130g Almonds
- 85g Walnuts
- 35g NUA Naturals Cacao Powder
- 3 tbsp. NUA Naturals Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp. NUA Naturals Vanilla powder
For the filling:
- 340g Cashews
- 120ml NUA Naturals Agave Nectar
- 120g NUA Naturals Coconut Oil
- 120ml Water
- 90g NUA Naturals Cacao powder
- 2 tsp. NUA Naturals Vanilla Powder
- For the crust, pulse the almonds and walnuts in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add in the agave nectar, cacao powder, and vanilla and continue processing until it forms a mixed dough.
- Press the crust into a 9-inch pan until the bottom’s about 1/4-inch thick.
- For the filling, process the cashews into a fine powder. Make sure not to over blend them.
- Add in the agave nectar and water and continue blending until smooth.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and process until it forms a smooth liquid filling.
- Pour the filling over the crust and spread into an even layer.
- Refrigerate for over 4 hours until the center has set.
- Store in the fridge.