- 80g Gluten Free flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 360ml Nut Milk
- 3 tbsp NUA Naturals Chia seeds
- 3 tbsp. NUA Naturals Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp NUA Naturals Vanilla powder
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the milk, vanilla, agave and vingear and stir until “just mixed.”
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes so the chia can work it’s magic.
- Cook in approximately ¼ cup scoops over medium heat in a lightly oiled pan.
- Flip when bubbles appear in the middle of each pancake.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes on the other side.