- In a large bowl mix the oats and shredded coconut and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the coconut oil and maple syrup, once all melted take it off the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Lay out the mixture on the baking sheet and pop it into the oven for 4-5 min, toss it around and leave it in for another 4-5 min.
- Take it out of the oven and add the berries.
Let it fully cool.
Store it in an the airtight container, should last for several weeks (if it lasts that long)