Blue-green algae, 100% organic Spirulina Powder bursts with nutrients including proteins, minerals, and vitamins. Brimming with Vitamins A, B, C, D and E its concentrated nutritional value makes it richer in nutrients than the average vegetable!
Dilute into water, add to smoothies, milkshakes or juices, use for baking or sprinkle over salads and soups.
The powerhouse of healthy eating, Spirulina Powder is shown to improve muscle strength and endurance and alleviate allergy symptoms. Its also known to boost the immune system, reduce blood pressure, boost metabolism and lower cholesterol levels.
How to use Spirulina Powder
An extremely versatile supplement that can be easily incorporated into your daily diet. As with all natural foods, it is best to slowly introduce it into your diet gradually, and building up to the recommended dosage. We recommend 1 tablespoon a day is plenty to absorb all the nutrients in Spirulina.
Here are some of our favourite ways to take Spirulina Powder:
- Dilute in warm water (spirulina has a ‘green’ taste, kind of like green tea);
- Sprinkle it into meals such as salads or soups;
- Mix it into energy balls as a handy snack;
- Add it to smoothies, milkshakes, or juices;
- Use it to make our favourite Spirulina Juice! You can find the spirulina juice recipe here.
If you’re not a fan of the ‘green’ taste of Spirulina Powder why not try our Spirulina Tablets that have little to no taste but just as much nutritional value.
Spirulina Powder Nutritional Information (Per 100g)
||309Kcal / 1294Kj
|– of which sugars
|– of which saturates
||13mg (108% RDA*)
||4.4mg (400% RDA*)
||6.9mg (493% RDA*)
||82.7mg (591% RDA*)
||270 mg (34% RDA*)
||3.3mg (33% RDA*)
*Recommended Daily Allowance
Our Spirulina Tablets contain 100% Organic Spirulina, certified by the Irish Organic Association and the European Union organic policy. It is sourced with respect for nature and is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- This product may contain a trace of nuts.
- Spirulina is not recommended to be consumed by anyone with phenylketonuria, or an autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, or multiple sclerosis.
- As with all types of supplements, you should always check with your GP if you are taking prescription medication, are pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.