It’s the most important meal of the day after all!
Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day but it shouldn’t be the most stressful.
Fancy recipes are nice when you have the time, but most mornings we don’t have that luxury.
Thankfully, there are a ton of easy and nutritious breakfast recipes you can make in little-to-no time.
PLUS they’ll keep you satisfied until lunch.
Speedy Protein Bars
These protein bars are WAY easier to make than granola bars.
You don’t even need to bake them!
The four ingredients you’ll need
- 2 Cups of Oats
- ½ Cup Nut Butter of Choice
- 4 Scoops of Plant Protein Powder (We <3 our Hemp Protein in Vanilla Flavour)
- ½ Cup Water / Unsweetened Nut Milk of Choice
How to make
- Line baking tin with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add to baking tin & push down.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then cut into 6 bar shapes & keep refrigerated.
- Add Toppings (Optional) – We love Additional Nut butter & Cacao Nibs!
High Energy Berry Breakfast Smoothie
4 Ingredients Needed
- Unsweetened Nut Milk of Choice
- Goji Berries
- 1 Banana
- Mixed Berries
Quick n Easy Steps
- Add all the ingredients to a blender / food processor & BLITZ. (Add some more nut milk or water if needed)
Toss all your ingredients into a freezer pack the night before so you’re ready to get blending when your alarm goes off.
Easy Peasy Protein Pancakes
(Saving the best until last)
What you’ll need
- 1 Ripe Banana
- ¼ Cup Milled Oats (Place oats in food processor)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Scoop of Plant Protein Powder
What to do
- Mix & mash all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spray / add oil to a non stick frying pan
- Fry pancakes on either side for 2-3 minutes & Voila.
Some toppings that we <3
- Chocolate Spread & Cacao Nibs
- Natural Yogurt, with a Drop of Vanilla Essence & Berries
To save you time, we have some of these products on sale that you can purchase through the website.
- Plant Protein Powders (Rice, Hemp, Pea in Berry & Vanilla Flavours)
- Goji Berries
For more breakfast inspo. check out our recipe page!